Where there is friction, there is wear. This is specially the case for applications where metallic materials are used. For example, for chains that run on metal guides, regular lubrication is absolutely vital. The aim is to achieve quite, smooth running and long-term functional reliability.
See the Technical Data Sheet,
• High wear resistance
• Very good slide properties
• Self-lubricating (No need for any oil lubrication at all)
• Extremely impact and break resistant, even at very low temperatures(up to -250 o C
• High chemical resistance
• Vibration reducing properties
• No moisture absorption
• No corrosion
• Approved for use in the food industry (EU and FDA)
Murtfeldt chain guides protect tour chains. They guarantee optimum running properties at the same time as extremely high wear resistance. The tried-and-tested material ‘’S’’® and the economical alternative ‘’S’’ ® 1000 have ideal material properties that make them well-suited for use as guides for roller and round link chains.